We’ll cut to the main perk. We offer 30 days of paid annual leave in addition to bank holidays off.
Now we have your attention, here’s who we are and what we’re looking for. We are a dynamic agency doing amazing things with Shopify and Shopify Plus. We're an easy going and relaxed team who value great design, well written code and a work life balance. Our site is bravetheskies.com if you fancy a quick stalk.
We’re looking for an exceptional Shopify Developer to join our crew and help us launch some of the best eCommerce sites mankind has ever seen.
This position is not for the faint hearted. We’re growing and we need someone on board who can contribute new ideas, produce high quality development work and be part of our close knit team.
- 2+ years experience with Shopify and coding in Liquid, setting up stores and ongoing maintenance
- Working knowledge of industry trends, best practices and new tech
- A keen interest in eCommerce
- Scoping and providing accurate estimates
- Experience with Figma
- Git / Beanstalk / Version Control knowledge
- A working understanding of CLI’s and developer tools
- Ability to work with, and troubleshoot issues with third-party code, API’s and services
- Ability to debug yours and others code efficiently
- An understanding of website performance and optimisation
While we don’t need you to have these things, it would be great if you did.
- The ability to be client facing and interpret requirements into a functional spec
- Experience in keeping and maintaining documentation pertaining to client work, projects and internal processes
- Experience with back-end technologies such as Node.js & Ruby on Rails
- An interest in headless eCommerce
- The ability to code review, support and mentor other developers
- Experience building, modifying or working with private and Shopify apps
We use KPIs to help keep you on track for your career growth. Examples of KPIs are:
- Delivering your work on time and within scope
- Effectively tracking your time to assist with team capacity planning
- Demonstrating your ability to produce accurate scopes and timelines
- Contributing to team upskilling and innovation
- Producing high quality, clean code which is easy for other team members to continue
Being part of the crew at Brave the Skies opens a galaxy of opportunity. We’re a relaxed team who value flexibility and happiness at work. That’s why we have a policy which allows 100% remote working and flexi-time as well as opportunities for upskilling and education.
We give everyone the opportunity to attend industry events, such as meet-ups, conferences and seminars. We also offer generous holiday allowances to enable a work life balance so you can pursue hobbies and travel.