Brave the Skies
Mission Control: York, UK, Earth
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a dedicated Digital Project Manager, who has experience working in eCommerce.
You will oversee projects from initial discovery to lift off - ensuring clients receive an impeccable experience throughout - while also managing an internal crew of developers and creatives. You will take sole responsibility for a number of clients from our expanding portfolio.
What you’ll be responsible for :
- Take an action oriented approach to managing projects
- Lead scoping and planning sessions for both internal and external stakeholders
- Overseeing projects from discovery to launch, ensuring clients experience a faultless service throughout
- Ensure meticulous planning of all projects, mitigating risks and avoiding scope creep
- Work towards departmental and individual KPIs such as ensuring projects are delivered within scope
- Lead your Crew - organise workload, manage resource planning and report back to General Manager
- Be the main point of contact for clients, and manage communication channels between internal and external parties
- Track and report against project schedules
- Managing multiple projects and clients simultaneously, ensuring all deadlines are met and project requirements are delivered to a high standard
- We use KPIs to help keep you on track for your career development. Some examples which we work towards are:
- 100% Customer Satisfaction across the portfolio
- Projects are delivered to deadline and within budget
What you’ll bring to Brave the Skies
You should be reliable, resourceful, accountable, have a can-do attitude and be a self-starter. Have a keen interest in ecommerce and a genuine passion to pursue a career within this sector.
- 1-2 years (minimum) experience working as a Project Manager
- Experience using project management and cloud based tools (for example Jira, Basecamp, Google Drive, Notion etc)
- Shopify (or similar eCommerce platform) experience
- Experience working within a eCommerce, digital agency or SaaS environment
- Shopify experience
What Brave the Skies can do for you
Being part of the crew at Brave the Skies opens a galaxy of opportunity. We’re a relaxed, young team who value flexibility and happiness at work - we offer a wide range of upskilling and educational opportunities, team socials (remember those?!) as well as giving everyone the opportunity to attend industry events.
We offer a very generous 30 day holiday allowance to enable a work-life balance so you can pursue hobbies and travel.